Anyway I seem to ramble on and this how I came up with the name ShutupNrunJ!!!! I'd rather just do it then talk about it! Registration for the race opened on November 1st. but today is December 3rd and I did not sign up until Thanksgiving day for the race. Why you ask? Well!! There is a story... My wife thinks that I'm Nuts, Crazy, and Insane, what other names can I come up with!! Plus she thinks I'm going to get hurt, I'm going to re-injure my right knee (MCL surgery). She says that the doctor said I was not suppose to run that far because of my knee... I don't remember the Doc saying anything like that, maybe because I was out of it when he did... After a few weeks of working on her to let me do this she gave me the go ahead to sign up for this race. Now do I click on Publish? I hate this part! I just want to explain everything but I know that I can't...
So sorry for all the rambling, I will explain to much later.. Time for me to just shut up and just go run!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment